We love challenging projects
We need outstanding talent to create amazing products together.
Unique & pleasant workplace
- Corporate laptops, monitors, and everything else you need (including coffee machines).
- Daily complimentary lunch.
Freedom with responsibility
- Some flexibility in working hours.
- Open-minded and supportive management.
- Fast-paced, no bureaucracy.
- Strong core values.
Take the challenge
- Engage in challenging and meaningful projects.
- Work with best-in-class tools.
- Collaborate and grow with talented colleagues from around the globe.
- Hone your skills with varied projects.
- Grow to become a leader.
- Be empowered to work on things you’re passionate about.
Perks and benefits
A great work environment with trust, support and fun –– everything you need to be your best.
Full medical insurance
Complimentary lunches daily
Friendly & professional office
Some international travel
26 days annual leave
Pursue your passion and do what you love. With us.
Adopt a holistic view of our technical environment and provide the best solutions for our clients.See jobs
Take a strategic, comprehensive approach to manage our recruitment and workplace culture.See jobs
Deliver intuitive, beautiful, user-centred design that wow our clients and help them accomplish their goals.See jobs
Deliver analysis and insights that help to grow our clients’ business, products, and services.See jobs
Our hiring process
Send curriculum vitae (CV)
Send your CV to [email protected] with a short cover note to start the process.
If you do well on the skills test, we’ll send you a self-assessment questionnaire to learn more about you.
Interview with HR and HoD
Next, you’ll be interviewed by our HR team and your prospective head of department. They will evaluate your skills, expertise, and cultural fit.
If everything is a pass, you’ll be given a job offer. Get ready, your journey with us is about to begin.
Background and reference check
If our CEO gives you the thumbs up, we’ll proceed with a background and reference check.
Interview with CEO
If you make it through to this round, you’ll get to speak with our CEO.
You’ll be given your start date and a two-week onboarding.